What is MyChart?
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
- Pay bills on-line, view billing statements, recent payments and account detail
Access to your own Medical Information
There are several ways to get access to your medical information via MyChart at Riverbend:
- Next time you visit RiverBend, ask a nurse or a receptionist to give you an access code and the instructions for sign up.
- Stop by our Health Information Management (HIM) Department in the Chicopee, Springfield or Agawam site from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F.
- Fill out the electronic form here and submit it to Riverbend Medical.
- Print and fill out the form here, then mail it to Riverbend Medical.